To watch this lecture, you first need to be signed in and have an account.
You can click on the "watch everything for 9,99/MO" button to make an account.
This is the process:
You write down your emaill address and make a password, then you fill out your creditcard information.
That's it, and you can enjoy your 7 day free trial!
Now you can watch this lecture and all the other lectures and online courses on Trust me-ED.
And no worries, you can cancel anytime... but of course it's best to stay, so you can keep learning every day!
We are getting fatter and sicker
Learning points are:
- We are getting fatter and sicker. Why?
- Since the introduction of the low fat guidelines, we have become steadily fatter
- Sugar is the main enemy - not fat
- Processed food contains sugar, vegetable oils and grains - all arguably not conducive to good health
- J.E.R.F. - Just Eat Real Food
- The use of low carb diets has been very helpful for weight loss, reversal of Type 2 diabetes and the management of childhood epilepsy
- There is increasing interest in the use of low carb diets in the management of a number of other chronic diseases