Learning points are:
- We are getting fatter and sicker. Why?
- Since the introduction of the low fat guidelines, we have become steadily fatter
- Sugar is the main enemy - not fat
- Processed food contains sugar, vegetable oils and grains - all arguably not conducive to good health
- J.E.R.F. - Just Eat Real Food
- The use of low carb diets has been very helpful for weight loss, reversal of Type 2 diabetes and the management of childhood epilepsy
- There is increasing interest in the use of low carb diets in the management of a number of other chronic diseases
DiscussPlease read before posting.
This discussion is not ment for support. If you have any questions about this service, please use the Help section
Please read our discussion guidelines before posting anything.
This is a forum where you can discuss the content of the video with other users. Help each other out and get to the bottom of things. Provide your own tips and tricks related to the topic or ask questions. Have fun!
You need a Disqus.com account to participate in the discussion. Or you can login with Facebook, Twitter or an Google account.
We won't tolerate bad language or bashing of other members. Be nice to each other and make this a great community!
Again, read our discussion guidelines before posting.