To watch this lecture, you first need to be signed in and have an account.
You can click on the "watch everything for 9,99/MO" button to make an account.
This is the process:
You write down your emaill address and make a password, then you fill out your creditcard information.
That's it, and you can enjoy your 7 day free trial!
Now you can watch this lecture and all the other lectures and online courses on Trust me-ED.
And no worries, you can cancel anytime... but of course it's best to stay, so you can keep learning every day!
Hamstring exercise selection for injury prevention
This presentation focussed on highlighting considerations for hamstring exercise selection for injury prevention practices. The key points from this presentation are:
* When programming for hamstring injury prevention, the question shouldn’t be what is the best exercise, but what is the adaptation I want to achieve?
* Then you have a range of exercises to choose from base upon your goal.
* Each of these exercises will have a different benefit than the other, with not one being the best.
* The range of variables that need to be considered when selecting a hamstring injury prevention exercise are large and include items such as: exercise contraction mode, activation profile, range of excursion.
* Furthermore programming these exercises creates more questions around the volume, intensity, frequency, velocity and laterality.
This presentation then works through a range of these variables, providing evidence to help guide you towards determining the best exercise for your determined adaptation.PUBLISHED ON 11TH OF AUGUST, 2019