To watch this lecture, you first need to be signed in and have an account.
You can click on the "watch everything for 11.99/MO" button to make an account.
This is the process:
You write down your emaill address and make a password, then you fill out your creditcard information.
That's it, and you can enjoy your 7 day free trial!
Now you can watch this lecture and all the other lectures and online courses on Trust me-ED.
And no worries, you can cancel anytime... but of course it's best to stay, so you can keep learning every day!
Simplifying the Foot & Ankle Assessment
The purpose of this lecture is to simplify your assessment and management of the ankle and foot, while also providing you with a better understanding of the anatomy, function, and common diagnoses of this region.
Learning Points / Module Objectives
Module 1: Anatomy & Function
1. Identify the relevant joints, ligaments, muscles, and nerves of the ankle & foot
2. Describe muscle actions and joint movements of the ankle & foot
Module 2: Diagnoses
1. Explain the what, who, and why for common musculoskeletal diagnoses of the ankle & foot
2. Describe associated impairments for common musculoskeletal diagnoses of the ankle & foot
Module 3: Assessment
1. Determine appropriateness of care
2. Demonstrate competency in differential diagnosis process
3. Select tests & measures to identify relevant impairments
Module 4: Management
1. Describe management strategies for common musculoskeletal diagnoses of the ankle & foot
2. Explain rationale for exercise selection