To watch this lecture, you first need to be signed in and have an account.
You can click on the "watch everything for 9,99/MO" button to make an account.
This is the process:
You write down your emaill address and make a password, then you fill out your creditcard information.
That's it, and you can enjoy your 7 day free trial!
Now you can watch this lecture and all the other lectures and online courses on Trust me-ED.
And no worries, you can cancel anytime... but of course it's best to stay, so you can keep learning every day!
Dr. Chad Cook - Clinical Reasoning
Course Title: Clinically Useful Clinical Reasoning
Course Description: This course addresses four areas of higher order thinking:
(1) Balancing System I and System II Thinking Processes;
(2) Targeting care that actually matters to health outcomes;
(3) Navigating the unexplained and unknown; and
(4) Recognizing the consequences of what you do (and what you don’t do). These areas are designed to improve decision making for individuals who are new to seasoned clinicians; not early learners.
Course Objectives: By the end of the course, learners will:
1. Understand the definition of higher order thinking
2. Recognize the balance between system 1 and system 2 learning
3. Compare and contrast interventions that influence outcomes the most
4. Recognize that ambiguity is normal in rehabilitation management
5. Analyze the concepts of medicalization and overdiagnosis.PUBLISHED ON 13TH OF DECEMBER, 2019