To watch this lecture, you first need to be signed in and have an account.
You can click on the "watch everything for 9,99/MO" button to make an account.
This is the process:
You write down your emaill address and make a password, then you fill out your creditcard information.
That's it, and you can enjoy your 7 day free trial!
Now you can watch this lecture and all the other lectures and online courses on Trust me-ED.
And no worries, you can cancel anytime... but of course it's best to stay, so you can keep learning every day!
Achilles Tendinopathy Achilles tendinopathy assessment, diagnosis and management top tips
This lecture described the fundamental principles of Achilles tendinopathy assessment. This is achieved through the perspective of Achilles tendon structure and function relationships and current understanding of pain and pathophysiology. The exercise evidence base is succinctly synthesised prior to step-by-step discussion of key characteristics of a successful rehabilitation and education program for this condition.
- Develop a process for assessing load tolerance for Achilles tendinopathy
- Define the key steps in diagnosing Achilles tendinopathy
- Discuss the structure and function of the Achilles tendon
- Discuss appropriate physical function tests to utilise in Achilles tendinopathy
- Summarise the exercise evidence base for Achilles tendinopathy
- Plan and implement a staged and criteria based approach to rehabilitation
- Discuss how education and load management may be implemented for people with Achilles tendinopathy