To watch this lecture, you first need to be signed in and have an account.
You can click on the "watch everything for 9,99/MO" button to make an account.
This is the process:
You write down your emaill address and make a password, then you fill out your creditcard information.
That's it, and you can enjoy your 7 day free trial!
Now you can watch this lecture and all the other lectures and online courses on Trust me-ED.
And no worries, you can cancel anytime... but of course it's best to stay, so you can keep learning every day!
Jared Powell Lecture
Learning points of lecture:
- Understand that pain is far more than the state of the peripheral tissue
- Learn why the term subacromial impingement is being increasingly challenged
- Learn why the current best evidence does not support subacromial impingement as the primary cause of rotator cuff pathology
- Understand the role affective factors have on clinical outcomes for shoulder pain
- Tips on what we should now call subacromial impingement
- Learn how the term “impingement” may be harmful to a patient
- Understand how subacromial impingement can lead to an exaggerated focus on structural factors